Register With Rugby Xplorer
All players must be registered to play rugby – If you are not registered you cannot play.
2021 Registration Fees will be advised soon
NSW Active Kids Rebate
To apply for your $100 Active Kids voucher click here. Please note you require a MyServicesNSW account and a Medicare card.
Rugby Xplorer App
Rugby Xplorer is the current system run by Rugby Australia for managing rugby. Everything from competitions, clubs, player and volunteer registrations are run through this software. This guide will detail how to register a player using the Rugby Xplorer system:
- Download the Rugby Xplorer app to your phone. It’s available free on both the App Store and Google Play.
- Login to your existing account with the email you usually use for rugby. If you enter an email address that is not attached to an existing account, you’ll be prompted to sign up for a new account.
- Once signed in, the Register option will appear in the menu.
- Select the person being registered, either yourself or the junior attached to your account.
- Search for our club either by name or postcode.
- Select from the available options the type of registration.
- Move through the next set of screens by entering or confirming details. Some you can skip, some fields are mandatory.
- When you get the Registration Summary page you have the option of entering your Active Kids voucher code and pin. This will reduce the fee payable on the final screen.
- Finally enter your payment details and complete the registration.